Get free, online homework help from one-on-one tutors, daily from 2 PM to 11 PM through our partnership with Brainfuse. Available in English and Spanish, for early elementary through high school students, in core subject areas. Explore more from the Library's academic resources 24/7, including our wide array of online learning aids for all ages.
Need some good book recommendations? Or access to e-books? Read aloud suggestions? We’ve got all your at-home reading needs covered for kids of all ages
- New York Public Library SimplyE - provides access to an array of digital resources, including eBooks and audiobooks, as well as databases available.
- Brooklyn Public Library eCard Application - provides access to eBooks, eAudiobooks, and databases.
- Queens Public Library eCard Application - provides access to digital media resources and databases.
- TumbleBookCloud is a collection of videos and chapter books in categories which include: Ebooks, Read-Alongs, Graphic Novels, Videos (from National Geographic), and Audio Books suitable for middle school and high school grades.
Engaging Activities to Do at Home
- Brooklyn Public Library is hosting a number of virtual events to keep our kids engaged while being indoors. Check the Virtual Programs at BPL. Library Cards are NOT required.
Fort Hamilton High School Library Webpage