The Fort Hamilton High School Library will be open for all students beginning Friday, September 8th.
Now is a good time to remind all students of the rules regarding the use of the Fort Hamilton High School Library.
FORT HAMILTON HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY RULES
1. Students may use the library before their school day, during their lunch period, or at the end of their school day.
2. Students may not use a classroom bathroom pass (Yellow Pass) to enter the library.
3. Students must have a plastic FHHS ID card to enter the library. Paper ID’s will not be accepted.
4. Students are permitted to leave the library and go to the cafeteria within the first 10 minutes of the period.
5. After the first 10 minutes of the period, students may not leave the library without a library bathroom pass.
6. Cell phone use is not permitted in the school library.
7. The school library is a place for quiet study and reading. Noise levels must be kept to a minimum.
8. Eating is not permitted in the school library for any reason.
9. Students are not permitted to move computers, furniture, or equipment.
These rules are a basic guideline. They have been established to ensure the library is a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable space for all students. It should be noted that, if a student willingly violates these rules, they will be asked to leave the library.
Thank you and we are looking forward to working with you this school year.