Student Self-Service Information
Students who need to retrieve their usernames or access information for the following sites may now complete one form and a list of their OSIS-related usernames will be emailed to the email address they provide:
The Student Organization requests that all students sign up for a free DOE student account (this is different from your @fthamiltonhs.org account). Going forward, the Student Organization will be holding events that may require that the participant have a DOE student account.
DOE STUDENT ACCOUNTS
- Go to Student Account Self Service
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password