Fort Students and Families:
Welcome to Week 1 of full-time remote learning. I hope that everyone is waking up healthy to this new adventure. We know the transition will raise questions and we’re committed to resolving them as quickly as possible. Here are resources to support everyone.
1. Information to assist with remote learning will be posted on FHHS website home page at fthhs.org. The staff directory can assist with email outreach to specific teachers or counselors as needed.
3. Need Technology Device – Please help us assess student needs for a device by completing FHHS request here http://bit.ly/forttechnology. We hope to distribute devices Tuesday, 3/24 from 9am to 12pm until supplies last, but FIRST MUST assess student need.
4. Need Internet Access:
5. Need Pupilpath codes: email counselor or Parent Coordinator, Nancy Makkar email@example.com. Since all messages will be sent via Pupilpath, it is important that all students and families receive messages and keep up with student progress.
6. All teachers have set up Google Classrooms and invited students to join. STUDENTS, please join EVERY class on 3/23 to help us assess that everyone is present and ready for remote learning across content areas. This includes elective classes.
7. All teachers will establish daily office hours Monday through Friday to be available live to assist with questions. These hours may vary daily and change as we learn about best ways to support students.
Thank you and best wishes for positive and productive remote learning. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward as needed.
Please stay healthy.
K Houlihan, Principal