- Go to schools.nyc.gov for up-to-the-minute school-related updates.
- Grab-and-Go breakfast and lunch items are available Monday thru Friday from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm in the main lobby of the school building.
- Remote learning is in effect Monday, March 23, 2020. Students should log-in daily for classwork and homework assignments. Attendance will be taken
- All DOE-sponsored activities are cancelled until further notice.
- Students who need assistance with PupilPath and for assistance in obtaining an Creation Code for a mystudent.nyc account, please contact Parent Coordinator, Nancy Makkar, at email@example.com
- Students who have Edgenuity courses are required to access, work on, and complete the course during the NYCDOE shutdown. Please allow 45-60 minutes a day per Edgenuity class. Mr. Nelson will forward additional guidance in the days ahead. Please check your PupilPath email.
If you need support / assistance with Online Learning (Google Classroom, etc.), please use this form: https://forms.gle/saGyUeukpznszvHB6
If you need support for Library Services (Literacy Supports, Databases, etc.), please use this form: https://forms.gle/ZfpDYj6W9BiMkUht5
Students who are in need of technology, please complete the NYCDOE survey at https://coronavirus.schools.nyc/RemoteLearningDevice